পৃষ্ঠাসমূহ

সোমবার, ১৫ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৬

Knoladge Information




Hello 
This is Md Humaun Kobir . From Motijheel Dhaka. I have good Educational Qualification. I complete my MBA Accounting in kobi Nazrul Govt. Collage (under DU) I have  8  year above  Accounts, VAT & Computer experience In a Private Company. Who Given billow :

Accounts Experience:

  • Cash book 
  • bank ledger
  • Ledger
  • Received &Payment
  • Daily Report 
  • Cash Maintains
  • Commission prepare 
  • Policy Servicing
  • Surrender value
  • Banking works
VAT Experience:

  • Mushak -1Kha
  • Mushak-11
  • Mushak-16Ka
  • Mushak-18
  • Mushak-19
  • Form Ka
  • Returan Prepare 
  • Return Submit
  • Attent Sunani
  • VAT Current AC
  • Prepare Stock position
SEO Experience:
  • Bloge Site Creation
  • Article Collection
  • Aritcal Spining
  • Artical Submission
  • Url Collection
  • Url Submission
  • Furam Posting
  • Keyword Research 
  • 2.0 Link Building
  • Email Collection
  • Web Research 
Computer Experience :
·        Microsoft Word
·        Microsoft Excel
·        Microsoft Excess
·        Simply Photoshop
·       Accounting software
·        Data Entry software
·        Internet browsing
·        Email Check Send
·        Computer Hardware problem solve

 Now I complete a Diploma (Diploma in computer Science & Application) DCSA

I have Full Confidence I can do Accounting and It Related job.I attached my CV you look this. If u think that I am a perfect person for your company. You give me a Chance for Prove my activity.

Phon(01738405919)
Email(nerob185@gmail.com)

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন